[sylpheed:30870] some program settings windows do not display llabels in my language

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Feb 2 22:37:04 JST 2007

I noticed that some settings windows have no label in the program bar
(Win32) when using the program in my language, Romanian. Because the
program has no languages selection option I cannot check this for other
languages, except English (by deleting the Romanian language folder).

An example: View -> Set display item...
In english the title bar says "Summary display item setting", but in
Romanian there is nothing there (see snapshot).

??

Cristi