[sylpheed:31981] Sylpheed causes GTK beeps

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Wed Dec 19 22:23:21 JST 2007

Hi,

Sylpheed makes GTK beep when I open a folder with exactly one message
in it or when composing a new message and I add two files as attachment
and delete one of the both files from the attachment window above. This
is very annoying.

I guess this is related to wrong selection setting of the selected
treeview item(in both cases) and this causes GTK to beep to warn the
user that there was an error.
I found some docs at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keynav/gtk_lists.html, not
exactly sure but there are some actions mentions where GTK start to
beep.

Regards,
Enrico