[sylpheed:31977] Re: Sylpheed.2.4.7

Alain eurlix.alain at free.fr
Tue Dec 18 02:22:41 JST 2007

hello mr.somewhere ;-)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:28:45 +0100
"mr.somewhere" <mr.somewhere at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:16:26 +0100
> Alain <eurlix.alain at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hello all and specially Hiroyuki Yamamoto,
> >
> > >From a long time I was using sylpheed-1.0.4 and above with manies versions of Linux, not more because the libraries.
> > Changing my PC, because the old is die, I have installed Sylpheed-2.4.7 and have some regrets.
> > Some things works worse with 2.4.7 than with 1.0.4 and somethings have disappeared, specially "empty the waster basket on quit" (translation from french). Ok, I can make this by hand, if I remember ...
> >

> Hi
> The option is till there.
> You can use:
> Configuration / Préférences générales / (onglet) Détails / (onglet) Autres / Vider la corbeille en quittant (et option pour confirmer)
>
> No idea about your other quetion.
>
> Regards.

Thanks !
What you write works well ... but a little difficult for use and, when I quit sylpeed the wasterbasket is empty, but I obtains (in french) "erreur de segmentation" = signal 11 ?

For other question, perhaps I have an answer from Hiroyuki ? chi lo sa ??

Thanks again,

Regards,
--
Alain <eurlix.alain at free.fr>