[sylpheed:31975] Sylpheed.2.4.7

Alain eurlix.alain at free.fr
Tue Dec 18 01:16:26 JST 2007

Hello all and specially Hiroyuki Yamamoto,

>From a long time I was using sylpheed-1.0.4 and above with manies versions of Linux, not more because the libraries.
Changing my PC, because the old is die, I have installed Sylpheed-2.4.7 and have some regrets.
Some things works worse with 2.4.7 than with 1.0.4 and somethings have disappeared, specially "empty the waster basket on quit" (translation from french). Ok, I can make this by hand, if I remember ...
The worse is that when I try to add an expeditor in the address book sylpheed-2.4.7 crashes, perhaps because I have added manually mu old address book in the new.

If some one have an idea, thanks in advance.

best regards,
--
Alain <eurlix.alain at free.fr>