[sylpheed:31613] Segfault using LDAP

Mike Roddewig mrroddew at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 3 04:50:06 JST 2007

Hello,

I think I stumbled upon a bug where Sylpheed segfaults when I use the or boolean operator in the LDAP search criteria.

The search criteria string that causes the crash is (|(mail=*%s*)(cn=*%s*)). I tried it with other search fields and strings with the same result.

The gdb output is not very useful since my distro does not compile in debug symbols...

(sylpheed:27584): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_source_remove: assertion `tag > 0' failed
[Thread -1224008816 (LWP 27592) exited]
[New Thread -1224008816 (LWP 27594)]

[Switching to Thread -1224008816 (LWP 27594)]
0xb763d0ab in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6

I'll build a version with debugging symbols later when I get a chance.

Regards,

Mike Roddewig

--
Mike Roddewig <mrroddew at mtu.edu>