[sylpheed:31220] Re: Interested user questions

Jeff Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:05:47 JST 2007

> Thanks Jeff.  I too find TB to be fine for email and terrible for
> newsgroups. For Newsgroups I'm leaning towards 40tude Dialog but am
> evaluating Sylpheed as a single client for both email and news.
>
> Jeff

Hello from another Jeff!

Yes, I like having the same client for both uses.  Makes backup easier.
Sylpheed's slowness in the newsgroup area makes it a bit bad for me.  As for
40tude, it's supposed to supply e-mail capability, too, but I can't figure
out how to use it.  It is, after all is said and done, mainly a news client,
and it functions quite well.  I was suprised that there was no ability to
import an address book into 40tude, which is crucial for many users.

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle at gmail.com