[sylpheed:31156] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0rc released

Alain Lucari eurlix.alain at free.fr
Thu Apr 19 00:27:07 JST 2007

Hi Alex and Colin,

Le Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:48:36 +0200
Alex Behringer <alex at facile-IT.de> a écrit:

> Hi Alain,
>
> > - no link for download the last stable version from sraoss
> > or I have not found or not read all the mails from sylpheed.
> Just try this one for a stable version:
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/sylpheed/v2.3/sylpheed-2.3.1.tar.bz2
>
> Or this link for the current RC:
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/sylpheed/v2.4beta/sylpheed-2.4.0rc.tar.bz2
>
> Ciao,
> Alex

Alex, i have used your link :
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/sylpheed/v2.3/sylpheed-2.3.1.tar.bz2
so fast that I have used it twice !
Where have you found it ?
- on the sylpheed mailing list : have in it 7924 mails (one thing
 for what I love sylpheed) and I have not all read ^-) but marked
 as "read",
- on internet (google) : the first answer I have was for
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/sylpheed/v2.4beta/sylpheed-2.4.0rc.tar.bz2
I have donload it and I shall try it, if problem with I try 2.3.1

Thanks for that and arriverderci

Colin, you are certainly a good fellow but Alex send to me an answer
that can help me.
> It's been a hell of a lot of time since the Sylpheed sourceforge mirror
> isn't maintained anymore, the link should probably get removed from the
> page :)
is not not an answer wich can help a bit.
But as Milton (Lost Paradise) wrote "of manies good intententions the
hell is proverbially paved" perhaps not litteraly ...
and I'm a poor very old man (not fishing too much, see Hemingway) ^-)

Thanks anyway
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
Ce n'est pas que je soit si intelligent,