[sylpheed:31153] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0rc released

Alain Lucari eurlix.alain at free.fr
Wed Apr 18 23:40:40 JST 2007

Hello Hiroyuki,

Le Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:47:52 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> a écrit:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 2.4.0rc (development / release candidate) has been
> released. If no important problems found, this will become the 2.4.0
> final. So please do the final test :)
>
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/news.html
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/download.html#development

(snip)
> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

Thanks for the great work you do.

>From a long time I work with sylpheed, the last, as you can see 1.0.4
because the libraries on my pc are too old for compile a most recent
version.
On a new pc with ZenWalk-4.4.1 I hope I to compile a more recent
stable version of sylpheed, so I try to download sylpheed-2.3.1
using the link on your mail about it "sourceforge".
A click on it say "thank you for downloading claws mail" ?
Claws is certainly a good thing (?) but I prefer use an original
version of sylpheed, so i connect to sraoss and found only 2.4.0rc
wich is certainly a good version.

I shall compile and test 2.4.0rc as soon as possible but it seem to
me that you must know that :
- no sylpheed on sourceforge neither on the mirror "SWITH"
 (switzerland ...),
- no link for download the last stable version from sraoss
or I have not found or not read all the mails from sylpheed.

Best regards,
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
Ce n'est pas que je soit si intelligent,