[sylpheed:31137] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta8 released

Sebastian Kärgel mailing at wodkahexe.de
Fri Apr 13 05:47:06 JST 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:33:22 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> I will ask for the cooperation for the test of the following things for
> 2.4.0rc (Release Candidate), which will be released at the next week.
>
> * Cancellation of sending/receiving

There seems to be some problem with the stop button here. I'm using
IMAP and have the following settings:

*show receive dialog->always
*close dialog after receiving-> not checked

The first problem is that I don't see any dialog at all when receiving
(using 'Get all').
The second problem is that the stop button doesn't get red while
receiving or sending a message. I tried hard but I never saw a red
button... :)

Any ideas?