[sylpheed:31136] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta8 released

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Fri Apr 13 01:27:06 JST 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:33:22 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 2.4.0beta8 (development) has been released.
>
> I will ask for the cooperation for the test of the following things for
> 2.4.0rc (Release Candidate), which will be released at the next week.
>
> * CSV import in the address book
> * Cancellation of sending/receiving
> * Confirmation of functionality on Windows Vista

<snip>
> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

Hi Hiroyuki,

I compiled beta8 and installed it.  The first thing I did was add the
stop button to the tool bar.  Second I did a "Get all".  Third I hit
"Stop".  The result was that Sylpheed quit running.  I started it again
and the stop button was not on the tool bar.  I added it again, then
this time I exited Sylpheed and re-ran it.  Now the stop button is on
the tool bar and it works correctly.  I'm not sure what it means, but
passing it on FYI.

I'm running Suse 10.1 and my last version of Sylpheed was beta 5.

Thanks for a great program,
Bob White