[sylpheed:31132] Re: auto conversion from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-15 fails

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Apr 12 15:32:00 JST 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:32:41 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> ISO-8859-16 seems to be relatively new, so I didn't know about that :)
> I'll add the support for it.

Well, thanks. This represents merely a closer approach to Firefox and
Thunderbird (and Opera) general encoding options concept than a true
real world satisfaction, but yes, I would like it to be there :)

(ref if needed: http://www.secarica.ro/misc/iso-8859-16-en.pdf
there are no changes between this FDIS and the final version)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/