[sylpheed:31105] Re: Trouble parsing attachments

Patrick J. Daly pjdaly at erols.com
Thu Apr 5 11:08:42 JST 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:29:41 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:33:23 -0400
> "Patrick J. Daly" <pjdaly at erols.com> wrote:
>
> > Okay.  I'll dig some up.  I know I've save a few.
>
> (Just in case anyone was following this) I received
> several examples from Patrick offlist and Claws Mail
> had no trouble at all with them.
>
> best regards
>
> Paul

Paul: Thanks for trying that.

Hiro says there was a limit on the nesting and that's
probably what I ran into because breaking up the email
(by saving off the nested attachment) allowed it to display.

Hiro: should we have an error message if the limit is reached
so the user knows what happened?

Close to a year ago I tried sylpheed-claws on a problem email
and it was able to display the attachments, but displayed more
than one copy of some or all of the attachments.  This was
back on sylpheed-claws 2.3.1.