[sylpheed:31075] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 released

Massimiliano Marini max at linuxtime.it
Tue Apr 3 21:48:07 JST 2007

Hi Cristian,

> There ie something buggy with this button.
> When I first launch the application, it is grayed out, which is ok.
> During receiving it becomes red (active), but after finishing, instead
> of turning back to gray, it remains active.

I'm using Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 on Win2K and the behavior of the "stop"
button is ok, when finished it turn off and back to grey.

May be depend by something else?

> Other than that, from my perspective it would be fine to have two Stop
> buttons :) One "Stop" and the other "All Stop" (not shown by default,
> but that can be added via toolbar config).

I agree, my +1 :)

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay