[sylpheed:31073] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue Apr 3 20:34:04 JST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:49:48 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> Sylpheed 2.4.0beta7 (development) has been released.
>     * Stop button was added to the main toolbar.

There ie something buggy with this button.
When I first launch the application, it is grayed out, which is ok.
During receiving it becomes red (active), but after finishing, instead
of turning back to gray, it remains active.

Other than that, from my perspective it would be fine to have two Stop
buttons :) One "Stop" and the other "All Stop" (not shown by default,
but that can be added via toolbar config).
Reason: for example, I have several accounts and if for some reason I
want to abort the Get all messages at once, I have to click the Stop
button several times until I exhaust the fetching start action on all
accounts.
Or maybe an checkbox option that says "Stop button will stop all
ongoing and subsequent actions, instead of ongoing action only", or
something like that.

Cristi