[sylpheed:30104] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta1 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Sep 29 01:35:22 JST 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:08:06 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> * Win32: The included libraries (GLib, GTK+, Pango) were updated
> to the latest version.

Hm.

I don't know if this a bug or it is by design: the unfocused selection
of the selected column (how can I name it ?) is now dark blue with
black ink, making it ugly and unreadable (see my red highlight in the
attachment; the snapshot may look strange, because I erased most
unnecessary details on it, in order to make it smaller than 40K).

Also, the spacing between rows is now larger, being rather
counter-ergonomic (i.e. showing less in same available space).

Cristi