[sylpheed:30083] Re: Encryption with sender and receiver key

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 20:34:03 JST 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:24:52 +0200
Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:36:36 +0200 Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:
>
> > On 27 September 2006 at 19h09, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> > > I'm looking for a possibility to encrypt an email twice. That means,
> > > that I want to encrypt it with my key (that I can read it) as well
> > > with the key of the recipient (so that he can read my encrypted
> > > mail). Anybody an idea?
> >
> > Bcc: yourself ;-)
>
> Ok. I tried it and it isn't the best solution. Any other ideas?

Open ~/.gnupg/gnupg.conf and set the encrypt-to option, e.g.

encrypt-to [YOUR KEY ID]

Alternatively, use Sylpheed-Claws, which has the option to always encrypt
messages with your own key in addition to recipient's. ;-)

best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune