[sylpheed:30056] App hangs while getting mails

Oliver Meißner-Knippschild lists.o at la-familia-grande.de
Mon Sep 25 04:07:10 JST 2006

Hi Folks,

first of all I want to to thank Hiroyuki for developing this great
application.

But when composing a message and sylpheed auto-receives mails from
various IMAP-servers there is no response from the composing-window.
For me receiving mails is a procedure that takes about 30 to 40
seconds. During this time I can't type and have to wait until all the
imap-folders were looked up. Is there any solution to activate the
"responsement" of the graphical components while receiving mails?

Best regards,
Oliver Meißner-Knippschild <lists.o at la-familia-grande.de>

PGP-Fingerprint: FA5D 891C 298B 08DF 1ED7 9AFB 57B1 B3D7 3109 925A
Download key at: http://www.la-familia-grande.de/keys/3109925A.txt

--
Büroschimpfwort des Tages: Kurzstrecken-Grübler - sein Vorgang des
Nachdenkens bleibt recht übersichtlich und erfreut die