[sylpheed:30042] Re: Help needed

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Sep 22 04:48:34 JST 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:30:09 -0400, Jeffrey Needle wrote:

> Can anyone step me through how to import my addresses from Outlook
> Express?  It isn't obvious, and I have no idea what an LDIF file is.

No answer ?
I second that. My main phone / address book is in either Outlook or
Outlook Express format, because all applications I have for my mobile
devices are compatible with O or OE and this way I can keep in sync all
with all.
So how can I import from O or OE in Sylpheed address book ? (other than
manually copy & paste each entry)

Cristi