[sylpheed:30041] cannot access/change folder properties while retrieving mails

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Fri Sep 22 01:28:44 JST 2006

Hello,

I noticed that I cannot access folder properties (right-click over a folder
in the Folder Tree View) while Sylpheed is downloading messages.  From what I
can do there, I believe it's unnecessary to lock folder properties while
retrieving mails.

In case anyone is wondering why would someone do such thing while downloading
messages, I just wanted to check why a reply to a list failed to put the
list's address putting instead the sender's, while Sylpheed was downloading a
huge set of emails (some MB on a 600 kbps ADSL).

Any comments?  History shows that I might be doing something stupid...

Thanks in advance.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>