[sylpheed:30316] Re: junk filtering not automatic

Stefaan A Eeckels Stefaan.Eeckels at ecc.lu
Tue Oct 31 21:31:11 JST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:51:24 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Your patch went into Sylpheed-Claws on the 17th March 2002.

I know - but I had at that moment a lot of problems with Claws on my
Solaris box (and didn't like the way attachments were handled), and I
decided to stick with Sylpheed. I've got the "apply my patch before
building" down pat, so it doesn't bother me too much.

I probably should have a look at Claws again, but for the moment I've
but little time to spend on getting it to compile on Solaris. Maybe
once I've finalised the move to Solaris 10 on my main workstation I'll
give it a go.

Tanks a lot,

--
Stefaan