[sylpheed:30310] Re: junk filtering not automatic

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Oct 31 20:19:51 JST 2006

I think this is based on a flawed assumption, that implementing IMAP would somehow harm an effort to implement exchange.

I can't see any reason why that is the case.

However, I detect a substantial amount of feedback here, which says, "don't do this."

If the feedback said "well, I personally don't care about it, but it would be an enhancement to the tool" that would be one thing.

So, unless I see some indication that my impression is incorrect, I'll move my IMAP filtering and spam handling to a client without substantial hostility to the idea of enhancing IMAP.

If I've gotten the wrong impression, I'll be happy to reverse course.

Seth Kurtzberg