[sylpheed:30295] Re: junk filtering not automatic

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Oct 31 10:23:54 JST 2006

Investigating further, I find that the bogofilter command never fires (which explains why the filtering doesn't work   :)  ).

In Configuration, Common preferences, Junk mail, I have "filter messages classified as junk on receiving" and "Delete junk mails from server on receiving" checked.

I use IMAP; perhaps that's relevant.

Seth