[sylpheed:30227] Re: Sylpheed 2.2.7: two issues/bugs

Kenneth Lareau elessar at numenor.org
Mon Oct 23 09:04:00 JST 2006

Thank you for the response.

For now I'm not going to touch GTK+, as it's the system's version that I'm using
and the idea of mucking with the core libraries used by GNOME (well, having mul-
tiple versions of them installed) is a bit more than I want to deal with right
now.  I guess I'll deal with the annoyance for the time being.

However, the strict checking enabling worked like charm and I haven't seen any
significant slowdown, so I'm good for the time being.

Thanks again.

Ken