[sylpheed:30184] Re: [patch] defer the displaying of the main window on startup

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Tue Oct 17 16:32:11 JST 2006

Hello,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:06:35 +0200
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:58:24 +0900 17 Oct 2006 at 15h10, Hiroyuki
> Yamamoto wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > So I don't think that caused the problem. Anyway they are
> > semantically same, and the modification of MIME headers will not
> > affect the verification.
>
> Hm, yes, sorry, I meant the multipart headers instead of the signature
> one, but looking at the source, they're written on short lines too, so
> that's probably not the problem either.

I've found the cause of the problem.

When a message with attachments and PGP/MIME is post to the ML, Mailman
seems to replace continuing line's head space of Content-Type headers
with TABs. This causes the verification failure (reproducible with
hand-editing).

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>