[sylpheed:30166] Re: Feature request

Randy Dunlap rdunlap at xenotime.net
Tue Oct 17 03:22:51 JST 2006

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:47:44 -0700 Randy.Dunlap wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:53:54 -0400 Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:30:27 +0200, Frantz de Germain
> > <Frantz.de-Germain at info.univ-angers.fr> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Could it be possible when we choose in a folder to display read or unread
> > > messages with the drop down box that this choice remains the same when we
> > > leave this folder and go back to this folder (as with thunderbird) ?
> > >
> > > I would find great to be able to see quickly only all the new messages on big
> > > folders with a lot of dispersed messages.
> > >
> > Above the message summary pane, there's a small menu that usually displays
> > 'All'.  Select 'Unread' -- it's not quite what you're asking for, but it's
> > close and *very* useful.
>
> Adding 'New" to that small menu would be a nice addition IMO.
> (I may have several hundred Unread messages in a folder but sometimes
> I would like to see only the New messages.)

and another request (why do I do these?):

When an email has a Color Label and it is the current message that is
highlighted in the message view, its color label disappears or it is
obscured by the message highlight.  The color label should be visible
even if the message is highlighted as the current message.

---
~Randy