[sylpheed:30103] Re: Help needed

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Mon Oct 2 03:27:19 JST 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:35:33 -0700
"Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Google is your friend:

What is an LDIF file:

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci549219,00.html
http://www.auditmypc.com/acronym/LDIF.asp

Outlood to Sylpheed address files:

Outlook will export the address book to a CSV file which can then be
converted to an LDIF file and imported into Sylpheed.  Google on "CSV
to LDIF" and you will find instructions.

John