[sylpheed:30393] Re: JPilot address book

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Mon Nov 13 04:53:57 JST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:20:01 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> a écrit:

> > For Jpilot address database sylpheed displays the categories but not
> > the addresses!
> Some people have the same issues with Claws recently. Is it possible to
> get a test .pdb file to be able to try to investigate?

Did you have received my last file (with only few entries)?

> Did you get a jpilot update recently too?

The problem is also true with old JPilot Address-Book (from backup which
was working with Sylpheed 2.2.7).
Does the patch for bug 1046 in claws will be in the next release of
Sylpheed? (2.3.0 beta or final release)

(I have also UTF8 trouble with LDIF import ...  :-(
--
regis