[sylpheed:30388] Re: Saving Attachments from many emails

LUIGI FELICI lqhminei at ngi.it
Sat Nov 11 07:25:40 JST 2006

same issue here,

just to bump the subject,

Sypheed needs a better attachments manager,

suggestion:  in Search Message window it should be possible
to set the search by attachment extension (E.G. all *.jpg)

then we should be able to perform the action: "extract all attachments to a folders"
with the option leave them or delete them from the messages