[sylpheed:30387] Bug when browsing folders with new messages

Sebastian Kärgel mailing at wodkahexe.de
Sat Nov 11 07:10:58 JST 2006

Hi,

more than seven months ago Stefan Gsundbrunn posted some bug related
to percentage progress bar. See sylpheed-message 27590.

Now I'm seeing the same problem here. It is not 100% reproduceable. I'm
using IMAP and I can verify the problem with 2.2.{7,8,9}.

When clicking on a folder that has new messages, the messages are
fetched from the server. At the end of this process the percentage
progress bar sometimes shows "101 / 100" and the following error message
is printed:

(sylpheed:918): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_progress_set_percentage: assertion
`percentage >= 0 && percentage <= 1.0' failed

For me sylpheed does not crash in this case.

Sebastian