[sylpheed:30364] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta4 released

Ricardo Mones ricardo.mones at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:23:06 JST 2006

El Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:39:08 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> escribió:

> >   The same I did with beta3, but now, after upgrading, the
> > configuration is unchanged and the expected behaviour is kept,
> > except that no icon appears on the notification area.
>
> Please check whether the tray icon is automatically hidden in the
> notification area (click '<<' button in that case).

  That's disabled, I like to see all icons :-)

  Anyway the problem has gone now, seems that after restarting the
system all works as expected (I hadn't tried that on Friday, but now
just switched on the computer again and all is fine again).

  I hope that doesn't mean Sylpheed is moving into the group of apps
which require to reboot Windows after upgrading...
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~