[sylpheed:30656] Problem marking newsgroups as All Read

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at highstream.net
Sat Dec 30 15:53:14 JST 2006

Somehow my Newsgroup list renewed itself and showed all messages as
unread.  In changing that to All Read, I noticed that the two groups
marked from within the message list correctly stayed that way on
multiple reopenings, while those marked by right clicking on the
group name within the Folder list kept returning to their original
unread status on the next reopening of Sylpheed.  That only stopped when
they were each marked from within the message list.

Gene
2.3.0/Win32