[sylpheed:30631] Re: printing does not work (2.3.0)

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Wed Dec 27 23:56:43 JST 2006

Hi,

with the attached patch, at least the PDF and PS files are looking good
in xpdf or gv (no mangled header). I can't see why the 2 lines where
needed... Using "size" from the previous calculation of what is in
"descr" and then later reinitializing "descr" with the default font, and
not reinitializing "size" looks bad to me.

Anyway... my printer still refuses the PS file, and no printer action
when printing directly with LPR. The only way I'm getting something
printed out is printing it as a PDF file, and then print the PDF file
with "lpr" from inside xpdf.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/