[sylpheed:30628] self-signed certificate for pop3s/smtps

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Wed Dec 27 21:35:18 JST 2006

Hello,

Is there (or will there be) any way to tell Sylpheed to accept some
certificate, but remember that option (ie, given some certificate
fingerprint, remember what I selected before)?  Such an option would
certainly require a method of removing past selections, I believe.

I have lots of accounts whose servers employ self-signed certificates, and
often I'm composing a message and the alert dialog pops up while I'm typing
-- so anything can happen.  Usually when I'm in a rush and need to get some
mail composed & sent ASAP, while Sylpheed is automatically fetching mails.

Thanks in advance! :)

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>