[sylpheed:30626] [bug?] deleting single selection doesn't center the "next" message

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Wed Dec 27 07:16:42 JST 2006

Hello,

If I select some messages via Edit > Select Thread, and then delete those
messages, the next remaining message is centered in the summary view (where I
see subject, sender, date, ...).  This same behavior does _not_ happen when I
single-select some messages:

	1- click over a message
	2- scroll down
	3- click over another message, holding shift to make a
	multiple-message selection
	4- delete them
	5- the next remaining message has focus, but it is not centered in
	the summary view.

Anyone confirms this behavior?

ps: I didn't tested on 2.3.0 yet.

--