[sylpheed:30623] filtering IMAP on receiving, updating only inbox .. ?

Thomas Seifert thomas-lists at mysnip.de
Tue Dec 26 03:14:34 JST 2006

Hey folks,

I've defined a couple of filters but found that they are not used at all.
I'm using only IMAP-accounts and read in the manual that its simply not
*yet* supported?
Are there any news on *when* this could be supported? I'd really need
it, otherwise I would be overwhelmed with unfiltered messages :(.

Another thing I've seen - I'm managing a couple of folders in each of
the imap-accounts.
On receiving mail sylpheed goes through all these folders to check for
new messages.
Is that behaviour configurable somewhere to turn it off if needed?

Thanks in advance,

thomas