[sylpheed:30593] main window minimize button disappearing

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Tue Dec 19 01:25:12 JST 2006

Hello,

I'm using XFCE4, and to get the old behavior of hiding the main window to the
tray, I've enabled Configuration > Common Preferences > Details: [X] Minimize
to tray icon.

It works, but only if I don't change between workspaces, like this:

	1- I enable the minimize option
	2- hit the minize icon, Sylpheed hides
	3- hit the tray, so Sylpheed unhides
	4- go to another workspace, and then come back to where Sylpheed is
	5- the minizize button disappears, and is only shown again if I
	re-enable it just like step 1

I never seen this before in any other application, so I think it's something
Sylpheed-specific, perhaps closely related to the system tray mechanisms.
Anyone confirms/disconfirms?

Regards.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>