[sylpheed:30580] Re: Changing the order of accounts

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Dec 15 07:38:37 JST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:21:00 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

>> I do have another related problem: [...]
> Hmm, I don't see any difference. Can you tell me an example?

I solved it. It _was_ wrong, John Gateley's method worked, but only
after I restarted the program, so that's why I have said that it didn't
worked in the first place.

I also noticed what was different between the tree types: the correct
one (i.e. the one that was in same order like the panel tree) is the
Move, Copy and Spam tree, where only the e-mail mailboxes are shown.
The one that was wrong was the search tree, where on my system there
are also newsgroups mailboxes shown. The position of all these mailboxes
were screwed up until I have rebuilt the folder tree AND restart
Sylpheed. I don't know if the program restart is always required or it
was something particular to my running instance.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/