[sylpheed:30564] Re: Changing the order of accounts

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Dec 14 06:32:17 JST 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:14:31 -0600, John Gateley wrote:

> I need a way to reorder the tree of accounts (on the left).

Maybe Configuration -> Edit accounts... -> move up / down is what you
need ?
I do have another related problem: in some cases, when selecting a
folder (for example when I choose the search folder), the folder tree
ordering is not the same as the left panel; however, in other cases
(for example when I choose the spam folder), the folder tree
seems to be similar to the one from the left panel, thus confusing me
often (specially the search one).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară