[sylpheed:30562] Feature request: configuration save/restore

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Thu Dec 14 05:59:00 JST 2006

One of Sylpheed's strengths for me is the combination of IMAP
support and multiple account support. It's great to be able
to access mail from anywhere (via IMAP, all stored on the server)
and to access my work account and my multiple home accounts
from one program.

But, I'd like some way of handling the configuration files (right
now I copy them by hand from my home server). Maybe just
a "save configuration" which would save everything in a single
package (including the address book) and a "load configuration".
Or something more elegant and complex, which could handle things
like the external editor being emacs on linux platforms and
notepad on windows platforms.

Thanks,