[sylpheed:30549] Problem with creating new account

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Tue Dec 12 14:03:58 JST 2006

Hi, this is Sylpheed 2.2.10.

I created a SSL IMAP account, it asked for my password, I entered it.
Due to a firewall, I couldn't reach the IMAP server. I fixed the firewall
issue, but it appears there is no way to get Sylpheed to connect again.
Instead, the account is just there with a folder, no + or - on the
side, and no INBOX.

I deleted the account, created it again, and everything worked fine.
But there should be a way to get Sylpheed to try to rescan...