[sylpheed:30514] Re: Sylpheed 2.3.0beta6 released

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Dec 7 21:19:28 JST 2006

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:36:32 +0200 07 Dec 2006 at 13h12, Cristian Secară
wrote:

Hi,

> I don't get it. Can you give an example ?
> Before writing now, I hit "Reply" on my previous message, deleted the
> sylpheed at sraoss.jp and entered my own e-mail address. With or without
> the "Inherit ..." option checked, bot received messages appeared the
> same to me.

It's useful for mails you sent to someone, but you want to send more
information, for example. You go in your Sent folder, hit reply.
Without this option, the reply will be sent to yourself (the From: of
the original mail). With this option, it will be sent to the same
recipients as the first mail.

--
Colin