[sylpheed:30487] Re: Wishlist item: Sort by received date

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at highstream.net
Tue Dec 5 01:43:47 JST 2006

Frank Elsner <Elsner at zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

>The subject says it all.
>I'd like to see the sort sequence 'Sort by received date' implemented in sylpheed.
>
>Is it possible? If "yes", please do it.

Just to be sure, for starts, there's Config > Common Prefs > Display >
General > Set display item of summary.  Then back in the summary display
click on the date title to sort as you wish.  If you mean something more
than that, it looks to me like it already does sort on the last received
date (view headers to see that there are several along the chain).

Gene