[sylpheed:30480] Re: Saving configuration

Andrei Mircea mircea.andrei at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 3 16:29:40 JST 2006

I also run Sylpheed on several computers, Linux and Windows, in several places. However I carry the Mail directory and another directory containing configuration files with me on USB stick. On each computer, Sylpheed is launched from a different script which is adjusted to account for the local conditions (Windows or Linux, name of the stick partition...). This works well. If you are interested, I can write you the details.
	Andrei