[sylpheed-announce:00177] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.5beta3 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Mon Jul 6 19:49:09 JST 2015
Sylpheed 3.5beta3 (development version) has been released.
In this release, OpenSSL, libpng and libjpeg library included in the
Windows version were updated (including security fixes).
Some bugfixes were also made.
All users who are using 3.4beta1 or 3.4beta2 are recommended to upgrade.
* A bug that reorder of filter runes by DnD was not saved was fixed.
* The original file names of attachments are kept when opening them,
and shorter suffixes are added in the case they conflict.
* The crash when displaying HTML messages was fixed (#215).
* The bug that column sizes of the address book were not properly set
* Win32: the bug that maximized state was unset on minimize was fixed.
* Win32: the crash when linked with newer MSVCRT was fixed.
* Win32: dependency on libtiff was removed (GDI+ is used).
* Win32: libjpeg was updated.
* Win32: libpng was updated to 1.4.16.
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8zg.
* Win32: included SSL certificates were updated.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed-announce