[sylpheed-announce:00174] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.5beta2 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Nov 20 17:21:48 JST 2014
Sylpheed 3.5beta2 (development version) has been released.
# Sorry about not being able to make releases for several months.
In this release, high DPI was supported. Some issues in 3.5.0beta1 were
* Windows / widgets are now adjusted to their optimal sizes by
reference to system DPI value.
* The option to specify startup online mode was added.
(Common preferences - Details - Other)
* The bug that wrote the first part of data if the message body in
the IMAP4 responses didn't end with CR+LF was fixed (#84).
* The bug that previously selected folder on the file selection
dialog was not remembered with GTK+ 2.24.x was fixed.
* Hebrew translation was added.
* Win32: The bug that 'Minimize to tray icon' didn't work with
3.5.0beta1 was fixed (#207).
* Win32: 'Toggle window on trayicon click' now works (#207).
* Win32: The bug that selected menu item was invisible on Windows 7
classic theme was fixed (#208).
* Win32: sylpheed.exe executable became DPI-Aware.
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8zc.
* Win32: included SSL certificates were updated (based on Ubuntu
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed-announce