[sylpheed-announce:00160] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.4beta7 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Nov 29 16:10:16 JST 2013
Sylpheed 3.4beta7 (development version) has been released.
In this release, several bugfixes were made.
On Windows, the tray icon is recreated when explorer.exe crashes.
Many defects discovered by Coverity Scan ( https://scan.coverity.com/ )
were also fixed.
* Win32: the tray icon is recreated when explorer.exe crashes.
* The bug that 'File - Folder - Move folder...' menu didn't work was fixed.
* The bug that MIME nest level restriction was not working was fixed.
* Many defects discovered by Coverity Scan were fixed:
- FILE handle resource leaks
- memory leaks
- possible buffer overrun
- strict error checks
- correct null pointer checks
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed-announce