[sylpheed-announce:00145] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.3beta2 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Sep 28 17:15:38 JST 2012
Sylpheed 3.3beta2 has been released.
In this release, the ability of opening external rfc822 format file
(.eml) was added. Tooltips were added to the header view. The included
sylpheed.desktop and sylpheed.spec file were updated. The
drag-without-button-press bug on IMAP folders was finally fixed.
* The ability of opening external rfc822 format message files
(.eml) was added.
* Sylpheed now accepts mailto: and file: URL without command-line
option. (sylpheed file:///path/to/file.eml)
* The option to specify the position of the attach tool button was
* The header labels on the header view now have tooltips.
* A minor memory leak related to tooltips was fixed.
* The long-standing drag-without-button-press bug on IMAP folders
(since 3.0) was fixed (#93).
* The sylpheed.desktop file was modified so that desktop shells can
recognize Sylpheed as rfc822 and mailto handler.
* The sylpheed.spec file was fixed so that it builds on x86_64
platform, and also builds sylpheed-plugins package.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed-announce