[sylpheed-announce:00111] [ANN] About Japan earthquake disaster

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Mar 18 16:42:56 JST 2011

About Japan earthquake disaster on March 11

We encountered Japan (Tohoku) earthquake disaster on March 11 and it
produced many victims. We are sorry for that.

This server (sraoss.jp) is located at Tokyo area. Currently the area is
not scheduled for rolling blackouts, but please note the service may
stop temporarily when the circumstances change.

As countermeasure against power failure, this site will be down between
Mar 19 and Mar 21.

If you have something to do, please contact hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp or
hiroyuki.yamamoto at gmail.com .

--