[sylpheed-announce:00084] Sylpheed 3.0beta5 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Jan 13 17:49:09 JST 2010
Sylpheed 3.0beta5 has been released.
Changes from 3.0beta4:
* The feature to customize the color label text was added.
* The option to set only mail address of recipients when replying
* When messages are added to IMAP folders, received-date
information is also set using Date header (mainly for Gmail).
* The configure option '--disable-updatecheck' which disables the
update check feature was added.
* The configure option '--enable-silent-rules' is enabled if
automake is equal or greater than 1.11.
* A workaround for crash caused by enchant with zemberek was added
(requires dbus-glib-1 if enchant is equal or greater than 1.4.2).
* The bug that caused freeze when remote IPC commands were executed.
* The bug that IMAP caches with UIDs larger than INT_MAX were never
deleted was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20100113/9b9f4837/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce