[sylpheed-announce:00102] Re: Sylpheed 3.1beta4 released

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 9 11:23:12 JST 2010

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:09:23 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote about
[sylpheed-announce:00101]  Sylpheed 3.1beta4 released:

>Sylpheed 3.1beta4 has been released.

Thanks for same!

I have a small problem (under 64-bit Linux): I am always using view
--> separate folder tree and separate message view, but each time I change
to another folder, the first unread message is opened in separate view,
even though I don't need to view that message. In 3.1beta3 this does not
happen, so I reverted to the previous release.

Best regards,
=Dick Gevers=